Personal coaching is an on-going collaborative partnership built on taking action.
In this powerful alliance, I focus my full energy and attention on helping you and/or your family restore order and harmony.
We will work together to discover what it is you need to change, and/or do in order to: reduce your stress; to restore harmony into your soul, and your life overall.
I will assist you to transform your life by supporting you to identify and overcome the challenges that are preventing you from obtaining your goals, so instead, you can achieve them.
In the coaching process, I am a totally objective, non-judgmental, supportive mirror to help you become more aware of the obstacles that are preventing you from getting to where you want to be, support you in learning, as well as, using proven strategies to get from where you are now to where you wish to be.
Over the years, I have worked with many different families. It is not easy to navigate “running” a family unit dealing with all the unique personailities and needs of all the individuals that comprise your family unit.
In addition, when you have a child with special needs this creates another distinct layer of rewards, trials and needs.
Possibilities R Infinite
Prices start from $200
- Each Package can be designed to meet the specific needs of the individuals and families serviced.
- Working with both parents, teenagers, and young adults sharing strategies that work. All designed to help you effectively navigate the present and plan for the future!
- Specializing in supporting parents, teenagers and young adults with special needs.
For more details on Coaching Programs and Pricing scroll down.
Are you someone who:
- Are you a parent with a child who has special needs/ an IEP?
- Is disorganized?
- has poor time management skills?
- Has low frustration tolerance?
- Wants to a more effective way to communicate with, and parent your child?
- Wants to learn more effective communication skills?
- Needs assistance with identifying/clarifying what direction you want to take?
- Needs an accountability partner to ensure that you complete tasks needed to reach your goals?
Everyone gets “stuck” at times. If you are feeling stuck for an extended period of time, with no idea how to get yourself “unstuck.” I will help you discover what is holding you back, and develop and action plan so you can begin to see and reach your unlimited potential.
This insight will give you the confidence to make the positive changes that will ultimately transform your life, your emotional well-being, your relationships, your confidence, and of course, your future.
Coaching sessions are conducted over the phone, via Skype, or Zoom Meeting. As the client, you set the agenda for each one-on-one coaching session. We will work together to address the issues and concerns that are most important to you. Come prepared to answer questions that you’ve been avoiding and find answers you have been looking for.
If you and/or your family are ready to change your perspective and change your life through coaching that will empower you to reach your full potential, contact me.
You can reach me by: phone, Facebook Messenger or email Sharon@possibilitiesrinfinite.com
- Increase your self-confidence, gain self acceptance, learn self validation strategies
- 1-One Hour Call/Monthly; 1:1 Coaching
- Accountability Check-Ins/Weekly, Via Facebook Messenger or email.
Make the Magic Happen (Empowerment)
- On-going Support
- Topics Explored: Vary based on individual need,and include, but are not limited to, those listed below.:
- Master your thoughts; Make them work FOR YOU!
- Managing Anxiety, Depression, and ADHD
- Time Management Strategies
- A healthy work/life balance
- Improved self-esteem/self-confidence
- Healthy Life Style
- Career Development/Transition
- 2- ONE hour calls or video sessions/bi-monthly; 1:1 Coaching
- 2-Facebook Messenger-Quick Chats
- Tools and exercises to help enhance, and speed up the process.
Back From the Brink (Impact)
- 8 week Program
- Topics covered will include all, or a combination of the following: (depending on your needs/needs of your family).
- Explore what is working (with Parenting) and what is not.
- Work on your Confidence/Self-esteem (parent)
- Enhance your communication with: Child, School, and Service providers
- CSE (Committee on Special Education) meeting preparation/Transition Planning
- Develop effective Time Management Strategies for you/Child
- Develop your role as Assistant, not doer.
- Develop a reward based system/with consequences built in
- Learn and utilize natural consequences effectively
- Stop fear-based parenting
- Have teen take responsibility for his actions and choices
- Learn effective ways to support
- Disconnect from the outcome
- Effectively evaluate, revise and implement parenting plan and strategies confidently and effectively as needed.
- 90 consultation/ strategy session
- 4- one hour calls or video sessions/weekly
- Facebook messenger quick chats –unlimited
- Tools and exercises to help enhance, and speed up the process
- Action steps that give you quick relief, and results, seen in progress
Fees are paid before the start of each coaching month or contract start date.
To allow for proper goal setting and behavior modification, be committed to whichever Program you choose.
Fees paid in advance through:
Major Credit Card – PayPal™ (a safe, secure payment system) allows you to pay by credit card or bank account withdrawal.
Check – Personal or business checks will be accepted.
(Note: NSF checks will be charged a $60 penalty)